Dorset Coast Forum Membership
Dorset Coast Forum currently has over 480 members from around 260 private, voluntary and public organisations and is continually growing. The membership welcomes, individuals, community groups and coastal and maritime organisations, that either through current or previous employment experience, have expertise and knowledge of the Dorset Coast and its surrounding sea. The purpose of the forum is for members to share expertise and knowledge; therefore, it is expected that all members will bring added value to DCF and the wider membership.
Membership with Dorset Coast Forum is FREE and members can access the following resources:
- Connect and network with other members in a neutral setting at the DCF Annual Conference and workshops.
- Work with partners to develop, initiate and deliver projects that through joint working, amplify benefits for coastal communities, environments and the economy.
- Stay informed on coastal and marine information.
- Share knowledge and good practice.
- Become better informed on policy decisions.
- Reach out to coastal communities via DCF newsletters, DCF and Dorset Coast Have Your Say websites and social media platforms.
The DCF team and its members are experts on horizon scanning helping to inform organisations of coastal issues. The DCF team disseminate a 6 weekly eNews to members and those who have signed up to our mailing list. ENews includes:
- Updates on DCF team current project work and developments
- Local and national coastal news
- Details of relevant reports, publications and new policies – local, national and international
- Links to stakeholder consultations
- Information on conferences and events
Our DCF mailing list reaches over 500 contacts interested in marine, coastal, environmental and sustainability issues. We encourage members to share their news and information with us to be distributed to the network of DCF members.
Looking to subscribe to our eNews without becoming a member ?
Subscribe to our mailing list here.