King Charles III England Coast Path Celebration Event – Sunday 11 June, Nothe Gardens, Weymouth, 10am – 4pm
Join the DCF team who will be at the celebration event hosted by Natural England, together with our partners Litter Free Dorset, Dorset AONB, the Chesil & Fleet Mitigation project. It will be a family, fun packed day and everyone is welcome! Activities include:
- See the story behind the West Dorset Walkers Welcome project and meet some of the artists who created the new beautiful parish boundary markers you can find along the West Dorset coast path!
- Join Steve Wallis on a historic walk around the south side of the harbour – Book your FREE place here!
- Find out about environmental conservation at Studland Bay and see an eco-friendly boat mooring.
- A fantastic opportunity to try your hand at abseiling – FOR FREE!
- Join Sarah Acton and Sarah Jane Ross at Dorset Land & Sea and immerse yourself in Wild Writings and Infinity Landscapes
- Discover our puppets and learn about the environments in which they live
- Listen to live music
- On Saturday 10 June the celebrations will kick off with FREE Silent Discos.
Find out more about what is happening over both days here – England Coast Path Celebrations in the South West – National Trails