It’s been a very busy year and we want to share a snapshot of all the great projects and initiatives happening along our vibrant coast with our members. We’re really pleased to have some great speakers as you can see in the agenda below.
- Welcome – Tony Flux, DCF Chair
- Dorset Coast Forum Update, Rhiannon Jones , DCF Coordinator
- Trialing the Coastal Based Approach (CoBa), Natasha Bradshaw, University of the West of England
- Dorset: The future of Aquaculture Innovation? Martin Sutcliffe, DCF Aquaculture and Fisheries Development Officer
- From Agri-bots to landslides: Using 5G to improve coastal technology! Colin Wood, 5G RCC Programme Manager, Dorset Council
- Holes Bay FCERM Schemes overview Matt Hosey, Head of Flood and Coastal Erosion Risk ManagementTransport and Engineering, BCP Council
- Dorset Visitor Management Summer Partnership Campaign , Sally King, Visitor Tourism and Access Manager, Dorset Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty / Jurassic Coast
- The South Marine Plans Explained, Alex Curd, Marine Planner, Marine Management Organisation
Download the detailed agenda
It will be an interesting packed two hours – we hope you can join us!