DCF Annual Meeting Presentations and Useful Links – June 2021
Posted : June 22, 2021
Thank you to you all for joining our annual meeting last week – we had a great attendance with nearly 70 members joining us and we really hope you found it as enjoyable and informative as we did. The only thing missing was the all-important chance for members to network and the lunch!
We’d like to thank all our speakers for taking the time to share their work with our members, and thank you to our attendees who tuned in to hear about the great work happening along the Dorset Coast.
We had some fantastic feedback about the morning and if you didn’t manage to attend or wanted to follow up on anything then you can view the presentation slides and meeting recording below.
To follow up on some on some of the projects mentioned, here are some links to useful websites and resources:
- DCF Update – Rhiannon Jones
- Coastal Based Approach (CoBa) – Natasha Bradshaw
- Dorset: The Future of Aquaculture Innovation? – Martin Sutcliffe, DCF
- From Agri-bots to Landslides: Using 5G to improve coastal technology – Gary Littledyke and Ben Lester, Dorset Council
- Holes Bay, Poole FCERM Projects – Matt Hosey, BCP Coucil
- Visitor Management Summer Partnership – Sally King, Dorset AONB/Jurassic Coast Trust
- South Marine Plans Explained – Alex Curd, Marine Management Organisation
Thank you to our members for all your support over the past year and we hope to see you at future events and meetings. Please get in touch if you’d like to be involved with any of DCF’s work or find out more information.